Registered Psychotherapist and Registered Art therapist ESTHER ZELLER RP RCAT TWS, designs and facilitates programs for organizations, health care and educational institutions, as well as for individual clients.
Esther Zeller’s affiliations include:
- Canadian Art Therapy Association
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Canadian Association on Gerontology
- American Art Therapy Association
- National Initiative for the Care of the Elderly
- Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists
- Toronto Watercolour Society
She is a frequent workshop leader, guest speaker, and lecturer. Esther is a faculty member of the Toronto Art Therapy Institute where she teaches and supervises students. Esther has lectured at Huntington and Laurentian Universities in the Gerontology Department. She is co-facilitator of ‘Living With Dementia: 'Caring and Coping’, accredited by the Sinai Health System Reitman Centre CARERS Program. She has served as Secretary and Chair of Education for the Canadian Art Therapy Association. As a Signature member of the Toronto Watercolour Society, professional artist and instructor, Esther’s art has been acquired by corporate and individual collectors.